$1.69 Cheap Domain Hosting!
Choose either cPanel Hosting or Plesk Hosting
NEW! Easy Managed WordPress Hosting & Instant Online Store Websites
Cheap Domains INCLUDE FREE Privacy, Email, DNS, Forwarding, Locking, Tons More! See All You Get Here.
Cheap Domains from HostingDude Include Normally Expensive "Extras" FREE!
♦ FREE DOMAIN NAME PRIVACY! Hides your WHOIS Domain Ownership info from Spammers, Thieves, Snoops!
NOW FREE with EVERY DOMAIN, and RENEWS FREE FOREVER. (Note a few domains types, e.g. some ccTLDs, require public WHOIS info)
♦ FREE Unlimited Email Addresses with Catch-All.
♦ FREE WebMail Portal for worldwide access.
♦ FREE 100-Pack Forwarding Addresses (Lets you send your new mail where you already receive mail.)
♦ FREE Master Email Account with Easy-Setup Email Control Panel.
♦ FREE DNS Zone Control...
♦ FREE Subdomain creation.
♦ FREE NameServer creation and IP-assignment.
♦ FREE Control of DNS Zone Records: A, AAAA, CNAME, TXT, MAIL, MX (with priority), NS, PTR, SRV, and virtually all other possible record types.
♦ FREE Domain Name Forwarding and Masking.
♦ FREE Domain Name Parking or pointing to any server.
♦ FREE Domain Name Security Locking.
♦ Security Auto-Renewal (with FREE 2-Level-Deep Payment Backups).
♦ FREE Alerts for ANY Status Changes, Record Changes, or any ATTEMPTS to do either.
♦ FREE No-Hassle Change of Ownership or Registrant.
♦ FREE Transfer Assistance from dedicated Transfer Concierge Team available 24/7/365.
♦ FREE 24/7/365 Tech Support and Pre-Sales in plain language by highly skilled, trained technicians.
♦ We Speak Your Language! TOLL FREE 24/7/365 CALL: 800-655-5512
♦ Our Toll-Free Line rings USA-Located Call Centers. Your Call is FREE from any location or connection with no-fee-to-caller 800-line service.
Cheap Domains from Us INCLUDE those expensive "Extras" Others Charge For...
$1 Cheap Domains (and cheaper!) come with big inclusions — everything our competition wishes they could provide, and more. All Our Cheap (and Free!) Domains include:
- Free Unlimited Email Addresses on your New Domain with Email Catch-All (Aliasing)
- Email "Catch-All" lets you funnel all mail to any address on your new .COM domain name into a single, Spam-Free email address.
- Online WebMail Portal lets you access your email from anywhere in the world with internet access, on any device with web access — Log right in from our Website!
- No special apps required to get and send mail. Works with just about all POP3 email clients, including older legacy software!
- Includes a Master Email Account on your New Domain, plus...
- Forward mail from up to 100 free email addresses to other mail providers like gmail or our Spam-Free Personal and Business Email Accounts.
Professionals and New Users alike all Love Love Love! our Easy yet Powerful Controls (and Security!)
- ALL FREE, Starting with Full DNS Zone Control for Your New Domain Name and for any Sub-Domains You Choose To Create on your domain. You control:
- A Records: definitive host location record, on any IP or Name-Servers, or to an upstream host's DNS Zone, a DNS Service, DNS Cluster, or even Dynamic DNS for home or portable hosting over frequently changing IP addresses, if you desire
- AAAA Records: serve the same purpose as (above) A Records, but for IPv6 Addresses, now very commonly in use, and probably already assigned to you if you're on a non-HostingDude.com server
- CNAME Records: "canonical" (common-name) domain (or sub-domain) pointing" to alternate server/host, DNS Cluster, aliasing, or other useful seamless re-direction by domain name
- TXT Records: For Domain, Identity, and Ownership validation, SSL Certificate validation, registration and verification with tracking services such as Google Analytics or Google Webmaster Tools, Alexa Rank Monitoring, or thousands of other site-monitoring services that require a TXT entry in your DNS Zone to identify/authenticate/verify your control over your new domain name
- An Email Sender's MUST HAVE! Those TXT Records are used provide crucial email sender authentication/validation via DKIM and SPF, protecting your outbound (SMTP relayed) mail against rejection by the 93% of transient and recipient servers requiring these must-have security records as spam-guards
- MX and Mail Records with Priorities: Together these records set up your inbound mail routing and/or forwarding and/or resident mail servers whether hosted with HostingDude's Spam-Free Business-Class Email, or your own email servers, or even for external "third-party" mail services if desired.
- PTR Records: Pointers give your new domain name Reverse DNS (IP resolves to name or site) allow a vast array of options from IP-based hosting on your servers or 3rd-party servers, to fancy tricks like reverse pass-through and redirection via anything from an NGINX server to a reverse mod_proxy configured Apache server. Plus all the basics that PTR records are valuable for, including improving SEO.
- (For most above "advanced" PTR Record uses, a Dedicated IP address is required — available here (just follow that highlighted link) along with low pricing on the most options in SSL Certificates to secure your hosted domain — options such as multi-domain, elevated validations, multi sub-domain wildcard certificates and server-wide wildcards, with multi-year term options for less frequent renewal/re-issuance hassles.)
- SRV Records: Tell the world your server's location, improving SEO when properly utilized.
- Many, many more record types and features — too much to cover here, granting you full DNS Control over your new domain name
We're Not Close to Done... Take Advantage of All These Free Features too...
- Free NameServer Creation and Control including IPv4 or IPv6 Address Assignment to new NameServers that you create right here in your Easy yet Powerful Domain Control Center
- Free Domain Name Forwarding via DNS Zone Records or Easy Forwarding on our Parked Nameservers
- Free Domain Name Masking of Forwarded Domains via our Easy Domain Name Forwarding on our Parked Nameservers
- Free Domain Name Locking for Secure Ownership
- Free Domain Name Alerts advise you of anyone attempting to change your registration or named domain owner/admin or other records
- Free, No Hassle Domain Name Change of Ownership/Registrant - IN or OUT, enjoy our full assistance from our dedicated Transfer Concierge team!
- Always Toll-Free 24/7/365 Support and Sales Assistance in USA-based Call Centers. Call Anytime: 800-655-5512
Access Requires HostingDude Account. New to us? Get a Free Account in 30 Seconds.
NO SPAM, and No Contact List Signup Required — You Fully Control IF, When and How We Communicate.
Domain Alert® Pro Backorder
Get the Cheap Domain Name You Really Want!
Even if the Domain Name is Already Taken!
No need to pick up bits of information here and there for the Cheap Domain Name you most want. No need to constantly monitor the vital information of your own domains or any other .COM or Domain Name you're interested in.
Domain Alert® Pro services meet your every need - and your budget for the . Monitor domain name changes, review the list of expiring Cheap Domains, and most important of all, backorder cheap domain names so they're yours the instant they're available.
Even If the Name You Want is Already Registered...
You Can Still Own It!
Secure your chance to snag up a domain the instant it becomes available.
- Your Paid Backorder is FOREVER, Until Your Desired Domain Name is Captured
- There is No Annual Cost or ANY Cost to Renew Your Backorder
- You May Change Your Backorder to ANY OTHER Domain Name You Desire at ANY Time
- The " /year" designation in pricing means your backorder INCLUDES the cost of the first full year of domain name registration. Your Backorder will never cost additional to remain live.
- Includes .COM, .CO, .INFO, .ORG, .NET, .ME, .MOBI, .US or .BIZ.
- More Reservable Extensions Added Frequently!
Frequently Asked Questions. Support Hotline.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Domain Alert Pro Backordering?
Am I guaranteed registration of a domain name using Domain Alert Pro Backordering?
Setting Up Domain Alert Pro Backordering
Adding Privacy to Backordered Domain Names
How often will I receive Domain Alert Pro notifications?
Setting Up Domain Alert Pro Monitoring
Backordering Your Monitored Domain Names
What does the status of a domain name mean?